Pages: 1
Posted on 03-26-13, 09:04 pm
Porcupo
Captivated by Persona 4

Since: 01-06-12
Hi all.
I know I've been gone for quite a while lately, and I'll you the reason why. (This is NOT meant to let other guys leave this site for a long time, BTW )
It's the game League of Legends. A pretty popular game, and I kinda like it. I'm addicted for it for like 3 months now.
Now I want to ask, are there more members here who play this game? And if there are, can you please send me you're name so I can add you, and we can play together sometimes?
Oh, and if you don't play it, I'll definitely advise you to do. It's quite a cool game. Only the community is, well, terrible. That's why I'm searching for friends to duo with .

Homepage: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/

I play on the EUW Server, and my name is (obviously) RiksKing xD.

(I apologize if this is the wrong subforum to ask.)
Posted on 03-27-13, 09:43 am
Super Mario
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Since: 06-08-11
Oh no. Not LoL please. I've seen many of my friends get addicted to it and waste their time miserably with it.. Be very careful with these online games.

And I gotta say it's a quite boring game. I played two games because my friends insisted to me and I didn't like it at all.

LoL, DotA, WoW. Blargh.
Posted on 03-27-13, 11:07 am
Porcupo
Captivated by Persona 4

Since: 01-06-12
Posted by Dirbaio
Oh no. Not LoL please. I've seen many of my friends get addicted to it and waste their time miserably with it..

Woops, I'm sorry, I didn't knew youre so hating it. I've gotta say I've got a lot less addicted to it when I became lvl 30. But still I like to play it sometimes.
Be very careful with these online games.

I only, and really only, play this game with friends. When you play this game on your own it's indeed very boring. But with friends it's pretty fun . Thanks for the advice though.
And I gotta say it's a quite boring game. I played two games because my friends insisted to me and I didn't like it at all.

Well, for me, playing this with friends makes this game a lot nicer to me. Sorry you don't like it.
Posted on 03-27-13, 11:49 am

Since: 06-28-11
I play LoL, but I have stopped sometimes ago. I will restart playing it, once I have got my new PC.
My LoL-Name: Snapper001
Posted on 03-27-13, 01:44 pm
Snifit
When you push enter... this happens.ç

Since: 09-30-12
One of my friends is insisting me, but I won't playa LoL now, maybe in a future.