Pages: 1
Posted on 01-02-13, 01:07 am
Goomba

Since: 05-27-12
I thought I can get people to test my hack here, I haven't been working on an NSMB hack though, but I guess I will show what I have done:

(Most Text from http://www.cw-games.org/forum/index.php?/topic/1125-super-mario-kart-advanceworking-title-1113-update/?p=11559

Title: Super Mario Kart Advance(working title)
I'm working on a hack to remake all GBA Tracks for Super Mario Kart, I don't want to use name "Advance" because of Google search and YouTube search, if you would like to suggest a name, please post below and and I'll take a poll at February.
Currently i've only started on it a while ago, But 10 tracks done out of 25. No Music Hacks yet, because it isn't available, yet.

I'm using Epic Edit to edit the tracks.

Videos are at my YouTube channel:jorden98, don't want to post them here because my tablet will freeze up and then I'll half to retype all of this.

Anyway beta 3:
Includes:
Bowser Castle 1
Bowser Castle 2
Bowser Castle 3
Riverside Park
Early Version of Sky Garden
All Battle Courses

Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?k3bar927h2fgcc4
Posted on 01-02-13, 01:21 am
Birdo

Since: 06-28-11
Well I dont know if the tracks will be playable with all characters.
The GBA tracks are bigger than the allowed size of SMK...not to mention things like the diagonal yellow bumpers GBA RR dont exist in SMK...
If you make the tracks smaller, maybe some curves wont be possible at all with the heavyweights character...

Anyway, looking how it will turn out...

Posted on 01-02-13, 01:31 am
Goomba

Since: 05-27-12
Posted by gridatttack
Well I dont know if the tracks will be playable with all characters.
The GBA tracks are bigger than the allowed size of SMK...not to mention things like the diagonal yellow bumpers GBA RR dont exist in SMK...
If you make the tracks smaller, maybe some curves wont be possible at all with the heavyweights character...

Anyway, looking how it will turn out...

The track that I'm afraid of is gba Bowser Castle 4

Also I could add a diagonal yellow bumbers in an empty space.

And I know there is less space in SMK, but it isn't going to stop me from remaking them.
Pages: 1