Pages: 1
Posted on 02-20-23, 12:41 am (rev. 1 by  KingYoshi on 02-20-23, 12:41 am)
Fire Brother
Eugene

Since: 11-29-11
What have you been up to?
Posted on 02-20-23, 09:24 pm
Panser
I like goombas.

Since: 11-07-22
well i've been modding my wii u and working on my rom hack

This text is centered!

I'm working on a rom hack with Digital Cheese, Rph, Mr. Ztardust and RetroAleXD. Go
here to download the work in progress patch, or go
here to contribute.

Cool website
Posted on 02-23-23, 04:27 pm
Beezo
something that resembles the blaze of a fire

Since: 03-18-21
MAKING MUSIC!!!!
Posted on 02-25-23, 06:39 am
Red Cheep-cheep
Sigma Grindset

Since: 01-10-22
Posted by KingYoshi
What have you been up to?
Not much really. I've been mostly working on my website lmao. That and using 3DSPaint but thats about it. I might try to remake my CSS soon tho so ye
Mini Super Mario Bros: Nitro Edition Contributer :]

Website | 3DSPaint | Telegram | Email Me

DM me on 3DSPaint, Telegram, or email me if you need to contact me about something. I use a cock.li email which is blocked by Gmail and Yandex, try using a ProtonMail or some other address like that. Outlook I think works if you manually white-list my email address though.
Posted on 04-17-23, 06:17 pm (rev. 1 by  Rph on 04-17-23, 06:17 pm)
Snifit
Don't click here

Since: 03-12-23
Hacking NSMB (see the link) and remix musics.

I'm making New Mini Super Mario Bros. as member of the Nitro Team (with  crook,  Digital Cheese,  RetroAleXD and  Mr. Ztardust). You can download the patch here or contribute.

Join the team #HackingNoMore
Posted on 04-17-23, 09:52 pm
Red Cheep-cheep
Sigma Grindset

Few months, still working on my website a decent bit but also just playing Destiny 2 a lot recently. Its been pretty fun.

DM me on 3DSPaint, Telegram, or email me if you need to contact me about something. I use a cock.li email which is blocked by Gmail and Yandex, try using a ProtonMail or some other address like that. Outlook I think works if you manually white-list my email address though.
Posted on 06-09-23, 03:12 pm
Snifit
Goomba's run the world...

Since: 08-27-20
I have been busy with school, but now that schools out I'm working on stuff again. I played a lot of terraria for a few months and started using the treadmill regularly. I've been trying to run a mile on the treadmill a day. I've also been practicing guitar which I got last summer and taught myself how to play.

Current Hack Progress
World 1 - Complete
World 2 - W2 Castle
World 3 -
World 4 -
World 5 -
World 6 -
World 7 -
World 8 -

Game's Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqA5CgsW-CTfD56DCa2kvYw/channels
Posted on 06-09-23, 04:14 pm
Red Cheep-cheep
Sigma Grindset

Posted by OfuzzyboiO
I have been busy with school, but now that schools out I'm working on stuff again. I played a lot of terraria for a few months and started using the treadmill regularly. I've been trying to run a mile on the treadmill a day. I've also been practicing guitar which I got last summer and taught myself how to play.
Damn W. I've kinda just been shitposting on the internet and using 3DSPaint like I pretty much have for the past 2 years or so lmao. Granted I don't have much better to do anyways so might as well.

I've been learning JS still as of now, my website looks better now which is nice. I did an entire redesign of it yet again and also cut down on more pages for the archives just because why the hell not.

Posted on 07-25-23, 03:38 am (rev. 2 by nr00t on 07-26-23, 12:14 am)
banned by request, I guess

Since: 07-12-23
struggling with the last boss of DKC3.

great game though and I love the music, don't care what anyone says... nuts & bolts, the treetop theme, stilt village, hot pursuit, big boss blues, water world and cavern caprice are all excellent

edit- beat that lizardy green fucker finally. though i still need to get the coins and shit i guess
Posted on 08-10-23, 01:47 pm
Red Goomba
Master of Fire & Ice!

Since: 06-28-11
Today's my birthday, so going great!
Posted on 08-11-23, 03:56 am
Red Cheep-cheep
Sigma Grindset

Posted by Tiger21820
Today's my birthday, so going great!
Happy birthday

Today was my first day of high-school lol. Tbh the funnest part of the day was having pizza in the cafeteria

Posted on 08-12-23, 12:45 am
Red Paratroopa
マリオーファン

Since: 01-04-17
I am currently enjoying my summer holidays.
Posted on 08-12-23, 07:29 pm
Red Cheep-cheep
Sigma Grindset

Posted by Vadenimo
I am currently enjoying my summer holidays.
lucky

i wish i had until Sepetember for school to start for me lmao

Posted on 10-12-23, 06:49 pm
Goomba

Since: 03-30-20
I'm hanging in there, too much going on here in New York City, trying to get myself busy while all the chaos is going on with the protests in Manhattan.
Posted on 10-12-23, 07:11 pm

Since: 09-04-23
Just editing Bowser Jr battle in each tower to make them look better
Posted on 10-31-23, 03:25 am
Red Cheep-cheep
Sigma Grindset

Learning PHP as of now, hoping to make my own website (and something more advanced than a forum). I have a domain now, but I'm also gonna get another domain for the Digital Cheese name then make a video site so i don't have to use YouTube anymore so yay

Posted on 10-31-23, 10:33 am

Since: 10-18-23
Working on World 2 for my NSMB hack
World 2: Complete
World 3: Uncomplete
World 4: Uncomplete
World 5: In progress
World 6: In progress
World 7: Uncomplete
World 8: Half complete
Posted on 10-31-23, 04:37 pm
Red Koopa

Since: 06-19-17
Been so long since I've been here, thought I'd check up on this place. Some good memories back in middle school and early high school on this site. Shame the community isn't as strong these days but hey, that's the way it goes.

I've been doing great, I'm on the sailing team at my college and I've been meeting so many people and making the most of my time. I'm studying Civil Engineering, who knew that would happen? I don't play games much these days, but I did just download Mario Kart DS on my school laptop and I've been on that recently. I have also really gotten into listening to music over the past few years. So much has happened, trips, jobs, relationships, learning to appreciate life. I won't get into it all, just know things are good.

Hope y'all are doing well too!!
Posted on 12-17-23, 03:31 am
Red Paratroopa
マリオーファン

Since: 01-04-17
I know times on this forum where I have been an idiot. But nowadays, it is totally different now. I think that is because of the maturing process. If I had the chance, I would deeply apologize to anyone I have been a moron to, and I have been on multiple occasions in the past years. But hey, life has just started for me as an adult. I still have to learn a lot.
Pages: 1