Pages: 1
Posted on 02-27-22, 04:20 pm
Shyguy

Since: 08-27-20
I noticed this recently while working on my hack, all the sounds effects for Mario moving, Jumping, and That wobbly sound that plays when you enter a castle or tower, etc. are not playing at all. I can't seem to find the issue. I wonder if it happened when I tried to insert Goombatlas maps when I last worked on it. I don't see anything wrong with my .sdat file. Anyone know whats going on?

Current Hack Progress
World 1 - 1-1, 1-Tower, 1-Cannon, 1-4, 1-Airship
World 2 -
World 3 -
World 4 -
World 5 -
World 6 -
World 7 -
World 8 -
Music - Airship, Tower, Desert, W2 3 6 7 8, Bowser Jr., Game Over, Star, Mushroom
World Map - Icons, World 1, World 2, World 4

Game's Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqA5CgsW-CTfD56DCa2kvYw/channels
Posted on 03-26-22, 07:41 pm
Shyguy

Since: 08-27-20
Adding to the first thing, is it possible to change the sound set of world maps? Maybe that did something.

Current Hack Progress
World 1 - 1-1, 1-Tower, 1-Cannon, 1-4, 1-Airship
World 2 -
World 3 -
World 4 -
World 5 -
World 6 -
World 7 -
World 8 -
Music - Airship, Tower, Desert, W2 3 6 7 8, Bowser Jr., Game Over, Star, Mushroom
World Map - Icons, World 1, World 2, World 4

Game's Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqA5CgsW-CTfD56DCa2kvYw/channels
Posted on 03-28-22, 12:26 pm
Red Goomba
The Koopa who mods games.

Since: 02-14-18
Posted by OfuzzyboiO
Adding to the first thing, is it possible to change the sound set of world maps? Maybe that did something.

I have the same exact issue with my hack. I believe it has something to do with replacing the original music and the sound sets getting misaligned. I don’t know a fix for this. I will say though that even swapping world map themes do the same thing. What I would do is check the ASM section and the music and sound set guides that are on this website.

I hope you have a great day or night,

Red Flying Troopa.

Pages: 1