Pages: 1
Posted on 06-22-20, 01:24 am (rev. 1 by  Shellbarbecue63 on 06-22-20, 01:29 am)
Paratroopa
Beginner

Since: 05-21-20
A brand new adventure will be coming soon on July 4th! Introducing... New Super Mario Bros. Adventure DS! Offering new and remixed challenges, New Super Mario Bros. Adventure will be coming on July 4th at 12:00! More information will be posted later, including screenshots, and a demo download!
Posted on 06-22-20, 09:55 am (rev. 1 by  SLG3 on 06-22-20, 09:58 am)
Ninji
Drink Coffee, it's great :P

Since: 09-24-19
There's no screenshots, no demo aiviable for download, this is going to the trash can, but, after taking screenshots and making an .nmp or .xdelta patch for download, you can repost a new thread on July 4th at 12:00. OKAY? But if you need help, you can make a thread in the General NSMB Hacking where some budy can help you, me, I can help for the logo, the textures and the tileset.
Posted on 06-22-20, 10:14 am
Red Cheep-cheep
MammaMia Team Member

Since: 04-26-19
There's no screenshots, no demo aiviable for download, this is going to the trash can, but, after taking screenshots and making an .nmp or .xdelta patch for download, you can repost a new thread on July 4th at 12:00. OKAY? But if you need help, you can make a thread in the General NSMB Hacking where some budy can help you, me, I can help for the logo, the textures and the tileset.

man, he said that he will post screenshots and demo, why you don't wait? If he will take too much time, a moderator will delete the thread.
Posted on 06-22-20, 10:19 am (rev. 1 by  SLG3 on 06-22-20, 10:19 am)
Ninji
Drink Coffee, it's great :P

Since: 09-24-19
Posted by ItzTacos

man, he said that he will post screenshots and demo, why you don't wait? If he will take too much time, a moderator will delete the thread.

OK, I gonna wait.
Posted on 06-22-20, 10:26 am
この記号は… 解読できないよ…

Since: 01-17-13

let me ask you, since when were you a moderator?

kindly rid of the commandeering attitude.

@ to the OP, I will reopen this on request once you have something to show off like screenshots or whatnot. in the meantime, I'm closing this.
Pages: 1