Pages: 1
Posted on 01-20-20, 11:00 pm (rev. 2 by  iplaymario124 on 01-26-20, 10:16 pm)

Since: 04-11-19
So when I first got my Wii, all that I had installed on it was Riivolution, no Homebrew channel. I eventually wanted to install the Homebrew channel, so I backed up my Riivolution files, deleted Riivolution, and put all the files in the Homebrew channel. I'm not sure what happened, but when I tried to load Newer Wii, the game looked to be corrupted and a very high pitched sound was looping. I was really scared when this happened, so I completely removed all traces of Riivolution on my SD Card. This also meant that I deleted my around 85% completion file for Newer Wii that I spent weeks getting that far. I did find a 100% save file online, but I don't like the feeling of playing through a game that says It's 100% completed. So, I'm wondering if there is a possibility that I could somehow recreate that save file, since it doesn't exist anymore. I still know which level I was on before I deleted the original save file, too.

Thanks, iplaymario124

EDIT: Due to there being no response for almost a week, I've decided to rebeat the entire game from the start. I started yesterday, and am already 100% complete with both worlds 1 & 2. There is no need to reply anymore, because I will just be rebeating the game from start to finish.
Pages: 1