Pages: 1
Posted on 07-20-18, 05:42 pm
Banned: That secret reveal fired back, didn't it?!

Since: 07-19-18
Why Rick why? I was nicely just asking how can I replace the icon, I made a thread but NOBODY replied to it, and despite the fact that it said "question asked everywhere" I can't find the answer at all, I wasn't demanding anything, I was asking for help on how I can do it myself.
Posted on 07-20-18, 06:23 pm
Mariomaster

Since: 06-09-12
Enough people saw your question. Nobody answered. Maybe the reason for that is your very own attitude.
Also you should not take any thread off topic here. If you got a new topic you create a new thread which you already created.

I kinda have the feeling you should reread the FAQ:
Posted by FAQ
2.5. Look for existing threads first.

When seeking help, there is a chance that the question you want to ask has been asked before. Be sure to check for existing threads/tutorials, or in the F.A.Q. section.

What can I do about my thread being closed/trashed/deleted?

First off, don't complain on the board about a thread being closed or deleted, and don't single out a certain mod or admin as being responsible. This will result in a ban. Learn from your mistakes and move on.

If you feel you need clarification on why the thread was closed, or if you feel a mistake was made, contact a staff member, preferably a local moderator who's in charge of the relevant forum, and politely explain the problem.

As you can clearly see I have been generous to you not instantly banning you.
Anyways consider this your first strike.