Pages: 1
Posted on 10-08-11, 12:46 am
Buster Beetle

Since: 06-29-11
Can a feature be added to see witch pixel is originally used in the texture editor? Maybe a box around it like when the editor identifies a tile being used in the object editor. Right now you can't tell which one it is, so we have a paint, and erase icon/tool. Can there be a identify pixel in palette button? So when you use that tool it points the pixel that is currently there?

Or even cooler, would it be possible to add a single pixel to a palette without messing up the palette? So say the original palette doesn't have a green pixel. And there is a lot of unused space in the palette. Would it be possible to grab a pixel and import it in png format? So we can create a color in Photoshop or whatever and then import just that pixel into a palette?
Posted on 10-08-11, 01:47 am
Fuzzy
Full mod

Since: 06-28-11
There is already a dropper tool next to the eraser which I think does what you're asking. (Also fixed a glitch with this not working correctly in r269)
Posted on 10-08-11, 02:03 am (rev. 1)
Buster Beetle

Posted by Piranhaplant
There is already a dropper tool next to the eraser which I think does what you're asking. (Also fixed a glitch with this not working correctly in r269)

There are two requests, the second being the ability to add a new color. Which will the dropper do? Identify the pixel, or create and new pixel without hurting the original palette?

It appears that the bucket and the eye dropper don't do anything at the moment...Using 269.

Also, is it time for bug reports for the new revisions? Or can you let us know when it is? I know you were aware of a lot of them.
Posted on 10-08-11, 02:07 am
Fuzzy
Full mod

Since: 06-28-11
It sets the selected foreground or background color to whichever color you click. So, it identifies a pixel color.
Posted on 10-08-11, 10:22 pm (rev. 2)
Buster Beetle

Posted by Piranhaplant
It sets the selected foreground or background color to whichever color you click. So, it identifies a pixel color.

So as we mentioned on the IRC, so it is posted here...The dropper works in most files. It is just not working in a lot of the nsbmd files in the enemy folder.

edit...also spoke with Dirbaio.
You can change the color of a single pixel already...I did not know this. You control/right click on the pixel and then a color and hue type adjustment is enabled. Freakin awesome. Just be very careful not to edit a pixel used by something else.
Pages: 1