Pages: 1
Posted on 07-11-17, 05:58 am

Since: 09-22-15
The repo for the flying power won't compile https://github.com/Dirbaio/NSMBCR

Can someone take out the extra stuff and make it only a flying power patch?
Posted on 07-11-17, 09:26 am (rev. 1 by  cros107 on 07-11-17, 09:30 am)
Fuzzy
Will never finish a hack

Since: 03-25-16
Pretty sure the flying powerup hack is in animations.cpp.

If you don't know how to compile ASM hacks, it's in one of the stickied threads in this forum.
Posted on 07-11-17, 11:22 am
Mariomaster

Since: 06-09-12
IT indeed is in there. Tho there is plenty more stuff in there.

The reason for that is that most of the hacks in there depend on MarioActor_update which cannot be hooked multiple times (lazy ).

Anyways, the powerup is not worth playing arroudn with. It's essentally the blue flying shell from ASMB. Looks a bit bad and does not make any sense, esp if you do not give it a custom model. IIRC in the form on the github it even overwrites the fireflower, not the shell...
Posted on 07-11-17, 06:06 pm

Since: 09-22-15
Posted by RicBent
IT indeed is in there. Tho there is plenty more stuff in there.

The reason for that is that most of the hacks in there depend on MarioActor_update which cannot be hooked multiple times (lazy ).

Anyways, the powerup is not worth playing arroudn with. It's essentally the blue flying shell from ASMB. Looks a bit bad and does not make any sense, esp if you do not give it a custom model. IIRC in the form on the github it even overwrites the fireflower, not the shell...

Oh ok. i thought it might be like the propeller mushroom from New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Well I've played ASMB. is there a way to extract the ASM code from that game to get the flying blue shell animation code in normal NSMB
Pages: 1