Pages: 12 »
Posted on 05-29-16, 03:29 pm
Newcomer

Since: 05-25-16
i havent even started yet but when i do it will be like instead of mario it will be wario and instead of luigi it will be waluigi
Posted on 05-29-16, 03:31 pm (rev. 1 by  Fluorescent on 05-29-16, 03:33 pm)

Since: 04-08-16
Posted by Dirbaio
Before posting a thread, make sure it complies with the following rules:

Conditions to make a thread in New hacks:

• You do not need to provide a download link to a demo of your hack. Your decision whether or not to release a demo will be respected, but it cannot be approved to NSMB Hacks until at least one world is available for download.
  • There must be:
    • A good description of the hack.
    • Good quality Screenshots.
    • One or more good quality videos. If someone cannot provide a video for hardware reasons, screenshots will have to do.

Threads that do not comply with these rules will be deleted.

• The Legendary Sprite 326:
    Posted on 05-29-16, 03:34 pm
    この記号は… 解読できないよ…

Since: 01-17-13
    Also, if replacing Mario and Luigi was this easy, we would have done it since ages.
    Posted on 05-29-16, 03:35 pm
    a

Since: 02-12-13
    This looks amazing. I'm very excited for this, I like you you put werio insted of merio and waweegie instead of weegie. It's creative.

Just brimming with creativity. Looks so cool. PLS DEMO?
    Posted on 05-29-16, 03:43 pm
    Fuzzy
    Will never finish a hack

Since: 03-25-16
    This looks extremely promising. I have high expectations here! I mean who cares about your lack of anything in the post or your two whole karma.

Sorry for being mean, it's just kinda funny

Also: 10 USERS ONLINE??? THE MAX I EVER SAW WAS 7! That's almost 1/5 of the active users!
    Posted on 05-29-16, 03:45 pm
    この記号は… 解読できないよ…

Since: 01-17-13
    Posted by cros107
    Also: 10 USERS ONLINE??? THE MAX I EVER SAW WAS 7! That's almost 1/5 of the active users!

There's been way more, even recently.

Also, caps can make you look immature if you use them like a kid would.
    Posted on 05-29-16, 04:07 pm
    Inactive, don't bother

Since: 10-07-12

Hype!
    New Super Holiday Bros - Mario Kart GTA San Andreas
    Posted on 05-29-16, 04:22 pm
    Fuzzy
    Will never finish a hack

Since: 03-25-16
    I'm sorry, I live in Australia, and our waking hours are probably not the most popular xD

It's 2am now, which explains why there are currently 8 users on.
    Posted on 05-29-16, 05:56 pm
    a

10 users online is a pretty big number, eh? Too bad it got beaten minutes after.
    Posted on 05-29-16, 06:01 pm
    Inactive, don't bother

Since: 10-07-12

Why the unfinished tag? How can it be unfinished if you didn't even start your project. You disappoint me...
    New Super Holiday Bros - Mario Kart GTA San Andreas
    Posted on 05-29-16, 06:05 pm

And that's why I'm waiting to get more content in my hack before making a whole thread about it...
    The Legendary Sprite 326:
    Posted on 05-29-16, 06:10 pm, deleted by  Arceus: You should visit a psycho doctor
    Posted on 05-29-16, 06:27 pm
    Newcomer

Since: 05-25-16
    >>48358
    1. please dont swear
    2. i cant release a demo yet coz ive only done the w1 map partly and the w4 map partly
    3. im exited too!
    Posted on 05-29-16, 07:04 pm (rev. 2 by  snake block on 05-29-16, 07:28 pm)
    a

Give me a demo. Man come on, it's all I want. I wuv the idea, and I want it STAT. My butt is slowly getting clencheder, and if it gets too clenched, it might warp the fabric of space and time or something. So you better give me a demo. If you don't I will have the right to murder your family and loved ones, as I pointed out earlier. I will take you and extract the demo out of many of your orifices if you don't oblige. If you don't oblige I will also tell the future and say that you are gonna be banned with my magic future changing crystal ball. I will then be forced to burn your computer, and all of your video games. And when you least expect it, BOOM, I'm here to extract the demo out of about 13 of your orifices. The demo is a magical shit that makes it so I can play your shit very fast. If you don't give me the demo I'm afraid I will have to GET the DEMO MYSELF. If I get the demo myself some very cray-cray stuff happens. Like I said I usually burn your computer, your video games, murder your family and loved ones and extract the demo out of at least 13 of your orifices. So if you do not oblige I'm afraid I will have to do many bad things to you. Exactly 4 bad things. Exactly 17.54 things if you count the orifice extraction. I will take you and lecture you, and I'm gonna video tape a potato and show it to your school and they are going to laugh like hell. All of your little classmates will say ha ha ha ha ha ha and that is what will happen if you don't give me the demo. And if you still don't give me the demo I will murder every single last person in your neighborhood, and everyone about 13 miles around you, and every single last person in your school. I will burn everyone on this pitiful planet Earth alive with about 904590345690 miles worth of fire from the sun after flying to Mars and I will watch your planet gt eaten, slowly as all of you filthy human beings die. I will be the cause of the apocalypse, and there will be no escape. If you think you can do something clever to escape my wrath, don't hold your breath. You're not as much of a smartass as I am, and you will sob in depression. "Why have I sinned so much? Why didn't I give him the demo?", you will say. And when I say you will not be spared, you will not be spared. And I shall. I shall say so. You can not stop me from doing so, unless you give me the demo. I will also extract the demo out of you by cutting as many of your limbs and body parts as possible in half, and taking the demo out of each and every last one of them. You will cry as you slowly get amputated, limb by limb. As your kidneys are cut in half, and you will keep crying until you run out of tears. I will leave you alone to rot. If you don't rot, I will take your amputated, disfigured body, and cast an immortalization spell on it. You will never die. It will be a fate worse than death. My plan would succeed, and I would take your amputated, disfigured and immortal near-dead body, travel back in time and show it to your past self minutes before the event happens, thus traumatizing him forever. I will then repeat the experience forever, and you will get tortured. I will also destroy your computer, and every single one of your video games, and I will give you an experience you will never forget, no matter how hard you try, because you can feel the pain. You can feel the pain. You can feel the pain. You can feel the pain.You can feel the pain. YOU can FEEL the PAIN Feel The Pain Feel The Pain
    You can feel the painBecause you can feel the pain. You will not forget this, because the world around you is dead. You are immortal. You will never die. The sun will expand into a red giant, and you will be burning in the extremely hot fires inside the sun where it is not hollow. It is all fire.It is all fire. all fireall fireallfire It is all fire. You will be burning. Amputated, disfigured, rotten, dehydrated, burning. But you will not die. You will not die.You will not die.YOU WILl not Die. y o u w i l l n o t d i e . I will put you to an extremely painful sleep, and I will make you have inhumane, extreme nightmares. Lucid nightmares. More realistic nightmares than any you have ever seen. 4D. You will see extreme monsters. Your greatest fears. It'll be living hell. A l i v i n g h e l l If that idea discomforts you in your nightmare, don't hold your breath. You're not as much of a smartass as I amyou will have nothing NOTHINg you will have no breath. NO bReath No b.reath No breath
    Your suffocating, amputated, disfigured, rotten, dehydrated, burning But you will not die. body will live forever. You shall be eternal. Even once the universe is no more, y o u w i l l b e i n a c o l d e m p t y v o i d where there is no escape. Your greatest nightmares nightmares will nightmares will haunt you eternally, as you eternally fall in the cold empty void of n o t h i n g amputated, disfigured, rotten, dehydrated, freezing, conscious. Not dead.Never dead.

So give me the demo.
    Posted on 05-29-16, 07:30 pm (rev. 1 by  KingYoshi on 05-29-16, 07:31 pm)
    Fire Brother
    Eugene

Since: 11-29-11
    Posted by hamza62240
    Give me a (...) me the demo.

Posted on 05-29-16, 07:32 pm, deleted by  Arceus: I'm serious
    Posted on 05-29-16, 07:44 pm
    I Am Not Inteligent

Since: 03-04-14
    Please,  snake block, stop already. We get it, this hack's most likely not going to become anything decent or professional, but that's no reason to start making such low-quality posts.
    Posted on 05-29-16, 07:47 pm (rev. 1 by  snake block on 05-29-16, 07:52 pm)
    a

Posts don't have to be quality. Right? right?

Also, you said 'most likely'. Might want to correct that.

fine I'll stop with the shitjok... shit jokes

Anyway, seriously. This post should basically be deleted or locked, no point.
    OP, remember that the concept is extremely ambitious and basically noone has actually replaced Mario or Luigi's models, sounds, GUI graphics etc properly. Honestly if I were you I'd start off with making a few levels first. Don't jump to huge concepts.
    Posted on 05-29-16, 07:56 pm (rev. 2 by ImageBot on 11-21-16, 03:21 am)

Since: 05-26-15
    Should be "Super Wario Lads" the title?

I really like this hack!

Continue this, please!

---

Seriously, add screenshots, or this will be deleted for sure.
    And no-one have never hacked Mario's/Luigi's model so far...
    EDIT: Ninja'd ^^
    Posted on 05-29-16, 07:57 pm (rev. 3 by  Fluorescent on 05-29-16, 08:00 pm)

Posted by Sherry
    And no-one have never hacked Mario's/Luigi's model so far...

Freeze and  ray were able do it, if I remember correctly

But it sure is too hard for a newcomer to do that
    The Legendary Sprite 326:
    Pages: 12 »